In 2005, I established the Egyptian Academy for Computers, Information, and Management Technology- Tanta, Gharbia governorate. Decision No.1315/2005, issued by the Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research. Tanta is the capital of Gharbia Governorate. So, it is the heart of the Delta, with 6 million populations and it is far from Cairo city with about 90 km.
Since I got my full professor degree in 1992, I have had the desire to promote the higher education to keep pace with the rapid development in the age of information technology. So I prepared the preliminary studies as well as I made many researches on the shortcomings and reviewed the latest research in economics and management technology and traveled to many universities around the world in England, France and America.
The result of all the above is that the Academy was established on the basis of updated concepts and insights.
- The theoretical study was based on the latest topics in the fields of economics, management, accounting and information systems with the emphasis on teaching English.
- The applied study is in parallel with the theoretical study. Through the applied study, the student becomes interested in preparing researches, studies and graduation projects.
- he academy helps the students in summer training for three months in different banks, insurance companies and --industrial ,commercial and agricultural companies.
- The interest in encouraging students’ self-independence and creativity, through sports and cultural activities -
- Establishing a link between the educational subjects and the requirements and the needs of the work market -
- There are additional certificates such as: ICDL, Microsoft ( MOS) , HR, and English skills -
- The interest in enhancing the moral and behavioral values through the academy system -
- There are also different protocols in many scientific and research fields with many universities to exchange the experiences and information.
- All of these results happened because the academy embraces a unique group of professors, assistant lecturers and demonstrators who share the same concepts and insights with me. We celebrated in 2013 with the fifth graduates group who engaged in work market effectively